Saturday 9 July 2016

The Broken Promise

The heart sometime's speaks too much,
But I cannot know what it says...
The beating heart pains so much,
With every passing nights and days...

How can I say, how much I miss you,
You didn't even remember your promise,
How could I say that I love you
Remembering your words my mind and heart both freeze

Every time I see you,
My heart starts jumping to and fro
But when I remember the forgotten promise,
My mind speaks not to let that love grow

Few days after Is your marriage,
You will be someone's else,
I cannot do anything but cry,
'Calm down calm down', the inner me tells...

My mouth is shut,What would I say,
I would only say, ''Have a happy married life''...
Thinking about losing you forever,
My body would only thrive...

You forgot all those wishes,
And the promises which you had taken,
Now, that is all I know,
Promises are meant to be broken

No comments: